04-09-2017, 03:01 PM
I agree with CarpeDiem8, 3.0 gpa seems standard for specialized programs. To anyone who knows, could you post a list of the grad schools that have gpa requirements less than 3.0? I know a few have been mentioned on here.
It's been mentioned that (most) grad schools skip over CLEP/DSST scores (I'm guessing this means they would skip over all ACE scores too) when calculating gpa. I'm curious if one had a 3.0 gpa from ~18 UL prereq credits taken at a Uni (the other 100ish being CLEP/ACE credit), would that be acceptable for a 3.0 gpa grad program?
It's been mentioned that (most) grad schools skip over CLEP/DSST scores (I'm guessing this means they would skip over all ACE scores too) when calculating gpa. I'm curious if one had a 3.0 gpa from ~18 UL prereq credits taken at a Uni (the other 100ish being CLEP/ACE credit), would that be acceptable for a 3.0 gpa grad program?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)