Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saylor/ProctorU, test registration
#3
Thanks for your response here and the other Saylor Mgmt thread. Yeah, I read the bad reviews. I figured before I put a lot of time into it I might as well give it a try. If I bomb, go another route. If I'm close, study and retake. If I pass, schedule Saylor Marketing right away! :p
College (146): RA (134), NA (12)
ACE-recommended (105): Sophia (53), Study (28), Google (12), TEEX (10), Institutes (2)
ECTS (69): ENEB (65), LUT (2), XAMK (2)
IN PROGRESS:

Certificate- Google Data Analytics
Bachelor- Cybersecurity Technology (105/120) /
 Organizational Leadership (99/120)
Certification- CompTIA A+
DONE:
Certificate- Google IT Support

Associates- Business Administration /  BoG (History)
Undergrad certificate- Computer Networking
MBA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saylor/ProctorU, test registration - by StoicJ - 04-22-2017, 08:27 PM
Saylor/ProctorU, test registration - by inkleind - 04-22-2017, 09:12 PM
Saylor/ProctorU, test registration - by StoicJ - 04-22-2017, 09:28 PM
Saylor/ProctorU, test registration - by StoicJ - 04-25-2017, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saylor University Masters degrees, anybody doing them? DegreeNerd 5 344 09-27-2026, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 5,988 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  Free Saylor MBA Chimera 26 22,754 03-14-2026, 10:37 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  2026 Saylor CS302 Software Engineering and CS402 Computer Communications and Networks animuscerebri 6 2,291 02-13-2026, 04:39 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Saylor grading and transcript timeframe Ideas 6 4,704 01-05-2026, 05:13 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls
  Saylor - Proctored Exam? bushysmalls 5 2,465 01-05-2026, 03:00 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls
  Saylor and ProctorU ajs1976 2 2,811 12-30-2025, 09:06 PM
Last Post: princevinz27
  Saylor courses currently accepted at TESU? JayKosmos 9 3,214 11-07-2025, 03:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Many Saylor courses expiring April 30th 2025 jch 10 7,012 05-01-2025, 11:17 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I want to take the BIO101 Proctored Exam on Saylor. Trion1991 1 2,044 12-23-2024, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Avidreader

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)