05-09-2006, 06:59 AM
<beginmy2cents>
I would reschedule and not take the chance, especially if I was not feeling well. That can have a major impact on your performance. You don't really want to risk the chance of failing and having to wait 6 months, therefore I would take the exam when I thought I was ready and over my sinus infection. A few more weeks beats 6 months.
</endmy2cents>
I would reschedule and not take the chance, especially if I was not feeling well. That can have a major impact on your performance. You don't really want to risk the chance of failing and having to wait 6 months, therefore I would take the exam when I thought I was ready and over my sinus infection. A few more weeks beats 6 months.
</endmy2cents>
[SIZE="1"][/SIZE][SIZE="1"]Rob
Pursuing a BS Liberal Arts (Excelsior College) One mo to go! Upcoming exams: CLEP College Math[/SIZE]
Pursuing a BS Liberal Arts (Excelsior College) One mo to go! Upcoming exams: CLEP College Math[/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)