Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How many exams have you taken in one day?
#15
Ideas Wrote:I want to do two CLEP/DSST in a day, but the test centers aren't set up for that in my area.

It would really save me time on travel if I could speed through a few CLEPs in a day.

Ran into this same problem also, I found a test center about an hour away that could do it but the time saved by double or triple testing would have only been worth it if I knew I was going to pass them all or one was at least a 6cr CLEP. Then my test center switched it to once a month which made the further one a lot more appealing, however, I am all done with CLEP now so it doesn't matter. Look around you might be able to find one.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How many exams have you taken in one day? - by Synicaal - 06-01-2017, 06:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why colleges are turning to oral exams to combat AI LevelUP 3 1,120 04-12-2026, 07:44 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Online university with exams, projects, flat rates ArboristFlames 9 11,454 01-25-2025, 01:30 PM
Last Post: ArboristFlames
  PMP practice quizzes or exams Kjnova 5 3,474 08-18-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kjnova
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 2,403 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 2,709 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 1,889 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 16,764 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Anybody taken any certification exams (CPA, CIA, CFE, etc.)? kevinmane 9 6,242 08-21-2022, 11:19 PM
Last Post: lisarox
Information New Batch of Microsoft Exams are now ACE(data, cloud, cs, UL) MNomadic 5 3,790 04-05-2022, 04:56 AM
Last Post: jch
  Cambridge International Exams - A Level or AS Level exams Lydclrk 1 2,849 09-17-2021, 06:07 PM
Last Post: nyvrem

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)