06-19-2017, 10:50 AM
Just woke up to my score for American Government - I passed with an 81%!! And with the provided breakdown, I received a 75% on the multiple choice section and a 90% on the essays. How I managed such a high score on the essays is waaaay beyond me because I was sure I bombed like all of them. Be sure to study the PDF well and pay attention to the section about the foreign policy for the rise of terrorism and the Cold War. Also if your not very knowledgeable in this subject definitely read and try to memorize the small details. Unlike some exams I took where most of the exam relevant information was bold or highlighted, I found this was not the case for AG.
TESU BSBA GM
Started: Nov 2016
Graduation Goal: Sept 2017
114/120
CLEP: (15) A&I LiteratureㅣCollege Compㅣ Macroeconomics
ALEKS: (12) Buisness StatisticsㅣPreCalculusㅣCollege AlgebraㅣIntermediate Algebra
The Institutes: (2) Insurance Ethics
TEEX: (4) Cybersecurity for EveryoneㅣCybersecurity for IT Professionals
Saylor: (18) Intro to Molecular & Cellular BiologyㅣEnviromental EthicsㅣBuisness Law & EthicsㅣPrinciples of ManagementㅣPrinciples of MarketingㅣMoral & Political Philosophy
Study.com: (42) Personal FinanceㅣPrinciples of FinanceㅣIntro to CommunicationㅣIntro to World ReligionㅣIntro to SociologyㅣIntro to Managerial AccountingㅣGlobal & International ManagementㅣDigital Marketing & AdvertisingㅣOrganizational Behavior ㅣ Human Resource ManagementㅣStrategic Human Resource ManagementㅣAdvanced AccountingㅣEnvironmental Science 101ㅣMarketing Research
DAVAR: (18) CIS 101ㅣCIS 315ㅣSCI 103ㅣSCI 102ㅣMAN 390ㅣAmerican Gov
TECEP: (3) Business Admin BUS-421
Started: Nov 2016
Graduation Goal: Sept 2017
114/120
CLEP: (15) A&I LiteratureㅣCollege Compㅣ Macroeconomics
ALEKS: (12) Buisness StatisticsㅣPreCalculusㅣCollege AlgebraㅣIntermediate Algebra
The Institutes: (2) Insurance Ethics
TEEX: (4) Cybersecurity for EveryoneㅣCybersecurity for IT Professionals
Saylor: (18) Intro to Molecular & Cellular BiologyㅣEnviromental EthicsㅣBuisness Law & EthicsㅣPrinciples of ManagementㅣPrinciples of MarketingㅣMoral & Political Philosophy
Study.com: (42) Personal FinanceㅣPrinciples of FinanceㅣIntro to CommunicationㅣIntro to World ReligionㅣIntro to SociologyㅣIntro to Managerial AccountingㅣGlobal & International ManagementㅣDigital Marketing & AdvertisingㅣOrganizational Behavior ㅣ Human Resource ManagementㅣStrategic Human Resource ManagementㅣAdvanced AccountingㅣEnvironmental Science 101ㅣMarketing Research
DAVAR: (18) CIS 101ㅣCIS 315ㅣSCI 103ㅣSCI 102ㅣMAN 390ㅣAmerican Gov
TECEP: (3) Business Admin BUS-421


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)