06-26-2017, 06:08 PM
So after back and forth for 3 days this is the response I got:
I am disputing this. With the lack of clear rules anywhere to be found and reviewing the video myself this is completely unreasonable. On top of that I have asked MULTIPLE times to be contacted via phone and gave them my number directly and they have yet to reach out and talk to me. Davars customer service is severely lacking, it takes forever to get any response and my requests for phone communication have been ignored.
Quote:After careful consideration, it appears the best way to ensure full integrity would be to allow a retake these two courses at no charge. Exams may be retaken 30 days after the initial attempt.
I am disputing this. With the lack of clear rules anywhere to be found and reviewing the video myself this is completely unreasonable. On top of that I have asked MULTIPLE times to be contacted via phone and gave them my number directly and they have yet to reach out and talk to me. Davars customer service is severely lacking, it takes forever to get any response and my requests for phone communication have been ignored.
TESU BSBA GM
Started: Nov 2016
Graduation Goal: Sept 2017
114/120
CLEP: (15) A&I LiteratureㅣCollege Compㅣ Macroeconomics
ALEKS: (12) Buisness StatisticsㅣPreCalculusㅣCollege AlgebraㅣIntermediate Algebra
The Institutes: (2) Insurance Ethics
TEEX: (4) Cybersecurity for EveryoneㅣCybersecurity for IT Professionals
Saylor: (18) Intro to Molecular & Cellular BiologyㅣEnviromental EthicsㅣBuisness Law & EthicsㅣPrinciples of ManagementㅣPrinciples of MarketingㅣMoral & Political Philosophy
Study.com: (42) Personal FinanceㅣPrinciples of FinanceㅣIntro to CommunicationㅣIntro to World ReligionㅣIntro to SociologyㅣIntro to Managerial AccountingㅣGlobal & International ManagementㅣDigital Marketing & AdvertisingㅣOrganizational Behavior ㅣ Human Resource ManagementㅣStrategic Human Resource ManagementㅣAdvanced AccountingㅣEnvironmental Science 101ㅣMarketing Research
DAVAR: (18) CIS 101ㅣCIS 315ㅣSCI 103ㅣSCI 102ㅣMAN 390ㅣAmerican Gov
TECEP: (3) Business Admin BUS-421
Started: Nov 2016
Graduation Goal: Sept 2017
114/120
CLEP: (15) A&I LiteratureㅣCollege Compㅣ Macroeconomics
ALEKS: (12) Buisness StatisticsㅣPreCalculusㅣCollege AlgebraㅣIntermediate Algebra
The Institutes: (2) Insurance Ethics
TEEX: (4) Cybersecurity for EveryoneㅣCybersecurity for IT Professionals
Saylor: (18) Intro to Molecular & Cellular BiologyㅣEnviromental EthicsㅣBuisness Law & EthicsㅣPrinciples of ManagementㅣPrinciples of MarketingㅣMoral & Political Philosophy
Study.com: (42) Personal FinanceㅣPrinciples of FinanceㅣIntro to CommunicationㅣIntro to World ReligionㅣIntro to SociologyㅣIntro to Managerial AccountingㅣGlobal & International ManagementㅣDigital Marketing & AdvertisingㅣOrganizational Behavior ㅣ Human Resource ManagementㅣStrategic Human Resource ManagementㅣAdvanced AccountingㅣEnvironmental Science 101ㅣMarketing Research
DAVAR: (18) CIS 101ㅣCIS 315ㅣSCI 103ㅣSCI 102ㅣMAN 390ㅣAmerican Gov
TECEP: (3) Business Admin BUS-421


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)