06-29-2017, 08:14 PM
I finally took Earth Science. I felt that my worry was unwarranted, and I wish I had saved myself hours and taken it last week. It was certainly not a simple exam, but not hard. The only problem is the quantity of material, but I felt that you could miss a lot and still be okay. I guess if you were not learning all the aspects, then you run some risk of getting essay questions which you cannot answer. I feel that because it has fewer questions, that can make it harder to pass, for someone who is closer to the pass/fail cut off. I believe it was 55 questions whereas all the others I took were 70 questions. I did feel that some multiple-choice questions were worded in a tricky fashion, or they were about smaller details. However, that was only 10% or so. I learned a lot for this exam. The YouTube videos they chose were almost all very good. I think this was an interesting subject with so many aspects to study.
Back to studying Multinational Business Finance!
Back to studying Multinational Business Finance!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)