Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Middle initial, name, or nada?
#7
I decided to go with the full middle name. Living in Central America affected my decision as every single thing here uses all possible names, even the double last name method that is common for Latinos. Otherwise, I probably would have gone with the initial. Thanks everyone!

In other news, it's pretty crazy to me that I just applied for my college graduation. I never thought I'd see this day.


Messages In This Thread
Middle initial, name, or nada? - by ndelco - 06-30-2017, 02:55 PM
Middle initial, name, or nada? - by bjcheung77 - 06-30-2017, 03:01 PM
Middle initial, name, or nada? - by Ideas - 06-30-2017, 03:20 PM
Middle initial, name, or nada? - by bricabrac - 06-30-2017, 03:36 PM
Middle initial, name, or nada? - by BingCherry - 06-30-2017, 03:41 PM
Middle initial, name, or nada? - by rlw74 - 06-30-2017, 03:43 PM
Middle initial, name, or nada? - by ndelco - 06-30-2017, 05:15 PM
Middle initial, name, or nada? - by jsd - 06-30-2017, 05:18 PM
Middle initial, name, or nada? - by dfrecore - 07-01-2017, 12:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Degrees and Middle East Countries laoshijeff 5 5,568 09-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Last Post: teacher2
  TESU Initial Evaluation hed1979 3 1,438 03-29-2017, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Synicaal
  TESU Initial Evaluation rlw74 12 3,537 02-03-2017, 01:00 PM
Last Post: High_Order1
  Modern Middle East VS. Western Civilization I/II sumjeff 1 1,184 06-14-2014, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Westerner
  EC Contemporary Middle East History Scholar Interrupted 3 1,694 02-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Last Post: TMW2010
  Contemporary Middle East History at EC Scholar Interrupted 0 1,053 12-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Scholar Interrupted

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)