07-02-2017, 09:24 AM
No longer allowing retakes, because it's in the last term offering. Anyone who still has to take this TECEP... get it right on try 1...
I did well on this exam. Wish there was a way to have it regraded, because I did extremely well.
I did well on this exam. Wish there was a way to have it regraded, because I did extremely well.
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting
--BA Computer Science
University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)
I started this journey in the summer of 2016. I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting
--BA Computer Science
University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)
I started this journey in the summer of 2016. I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)