Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SL English Comp I - the fable narrative.
#2
CM1999 Wrote:all I can say is UGH!!!

I hope the rest of the assignments are not as bad as this. This feels utterly ridiculous. banghead

my oldest son thought so too!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SL English Comp I - the fable narrative. - by cookderosa - 07-04-2017, 04:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,475 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Anyone take already StC English 205 Composition? pluggingalong 0 1,180 08-08-2025, 07:41 AM
Last Post: pluggingalong
  SL English Composition 1 homeschoolmom1 1 1,329 08-06-2025, 09:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com English Comp II Info MrBossmanJr 35 18,842 07-27-2025, 05:40 PM
Last Post: pluggingalong
  English 2 Mike25mg 2 1,199 07-13-2025, 10:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com or Sophia or Straighterline for English Comp I VanillaBean 8 5,081 06-25-2025, 05:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Alternatives to English Composition 2 FungiTao 4 2,872 06-09-2025, 10:04 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Straighterline English Comp II Armadillo1 4 3,632 03-09-2025, 11:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  English Composition I Sophia Touchstones homeschoolmom1 11 6,679 03-02-2025, 05:29 PM
Last Post: somethingdudesomething
  Sophia.org vs Study.com - English I & II bjcheung77 8 13,501 01-01-2025, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Harrynguyen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)