09-01-2017, 03:31 PM
I failed it. I studied all the wrong things. There was not a single MC question, or essay, regarding Porter, which I spent a lot of time on. Nothing on most of the lists. It was like I got a completely different exam than I thought I'd get.
So, I will probably be signing up for the October term capstone. Not looking forward to it. The only good thing - my daughter decided to go to our charter school for more courses, so I will be home alone 4 days a week - so I will have something to do with my newly free time. Yay...
So, I will probably be signing up for the October term capstone. Not looking forward to it. The only good thing - my daughter decided to go to our charter school for more courses, so I will be home alone 4 days a week - so I will have something to do with my newly free time. Yay...
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)