Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If you HAD to...
#16
libartsmgr Wrote:Well, I went with choice B. I loaded up on sudafed started studying for Human Growth on Tuesday night. Wednesday was rough and I really considered calling to cancel my exam; however I gutted it out. I took my exam today and I was beyond shocked to see that I scored a 72. That's the highest score I've gotten on ANY exam. It certainly helps that there was a lot of overlap from Foundations of Counseling. All in all, the gamble paid off. I can still graduate on schedule. Thanks again for your feedback. Big Grin

Wow! A 72,

This is scientific proof that a bottle of Sudafed is enough to pass Human Growth & Development!

hilarious

Congratulations libartsmgr!
My name is Rob
_____________________________________
Exams/Courses Passed (43):
- Courses (4): 1 Excelsior, 1 CSU-Pueblo, 2 Penn Foster.
- Exams (39): 24 DSST, 15 CLEP.

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
If you HAD to... - by libartsmgr - 05-08-2006, 10:55 PM
If you HAD to... - by anar579 - 05-08-2006, 11:01 PM
If you HAD to... - by tcc - 05-08-2006, 11:49 PM
If you HAD to... - by anar579 - 05-08-2006, 11:50 PM
If you HAD to... - by rowoo2 - 05-09-2006, 12:29 AM
If you HAD to... - by snazzlefrag - 05-09-2006, 02:32 AM
If you HAD to... - by snazzlefrag - 05-09-2006, 02:36 AM
If you HAD to... - by ShotoJuku - 05-09-2006, 05:07 AM
If you HAD to... - by snazzlefrag - 05-09-2006, 06:07 AM
If you HAD to... - by Trajan - 05-09-2006, 06:59 AM
If you HAD to... - by Cold_navy - 05-09-2006, 07:30 AM
If you HAD to... - by libartsmgr - 05-09-2006, 07:58 PM
If you HAD to... - by Trajan - 05-09-2006, 08:03 PM
If you HAD to... - by libartsmgr - 05-09-2006, 08:08 PM
If you HAD to... - by libartsmgr - 05-11-2006, 10:35 PM
If you HAD to... - by snazzlefrag - 05-11-2006, 11:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)