Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Career Options?
#9
Honestly, career-wise I have done a lot. Everyone I know calls me the jack of all trades. I have worked in retail, the office, as a caregiver for developmentally disabled adults, an in-home care provider for the state, CNA, Dental assistant, teachers assistant, preschool teacher and now sub teacher. I cannot do a job with heavy labor work though there is absolutely no way lol. I am definitely the management business type too... I used to own a businesses which I built from the ground up. I spent hours researching and did everything from advertising, marketing, and running it myself. I also am a self-learner I taught myself how to coupon and I have taught others how to coupon, save money, and budget. I think I will try that career aptitude test mentioned on here lol. I was originally planning to teach and move up into Administration eventually. A lot of people who know me agreed it would be a good mix for me when I mentioned it awhile ago so it's interesting to see it was mentioned here as well. Is there any careers where I can work for companies and save them money? lol!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Career Options? - by cali86 - 11-17-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Career Options? - by dfrecore - 11-17-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Career Options? - by cali86 - 11-17-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Career Options? - by Ideas - 11-17-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Career Options? - by sanantone - 11-17-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Career Options? - by dfrecore - 11-17-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Career Options? - by sanantone - 11-17-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Career Options? - by dfrecore - 11-18-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Career Options? - by sanantone - 11-18-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: Career Options? - by amilitab4k9 - 11-24-2017, 07:58 AM
RE: Career Options? - by eriehiker - 11-17-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Career Options? - by cali86 - 11-17-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: Career Options? - by sanantone - 11-17-2017, 10:02 PM
RE: Career Options? - by cali86 - 11-17-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Career Options? - by sanantone - 11-17-2017, 10:35 PM
RE: Career Options? - by cali86 - 11-17-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Career Options? - by Life Long Learning - 11-17-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: Career Options? - by davewill - 11-17-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Career Options? - by icampy - 11-24-2017, 10:48 AM
RE: Career Options? - by cali86 - 11-29-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: Career Options? - by dfrecore - 11-29-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Career Options? - by cali86 - 11-29-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Career Options? - by bjcheung77 - 11-29-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Career Options? - by Ideas - 11-29-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: Career Options? - by cardiacclep - 12-20-2017, 11:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 10 535 11 hours ago
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  California options in Mental Health Grad Schools termdec 2 674 07-26-2026, 07:49 PM
Last Post: termdec
  Fast and Cheap Options from IEE (ENEB/UI1) Graduate Certificate Credits to a Master’s huiwh1998 17 8,700 07-15-2025, 02:13 AM
Last Post: chopliver2
  Non-US Grad Cert Options? Dlo79 4 2,494 05-25-2025, 04:52 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Grad School Options defmo 12 5,550 05-04-2024, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  TESU - Exploring Degree Options with Tuition Assistance Lightorb333 8 3,176 04-20-2024, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Lightorb333
  Comp Sci (or related) Masters? Options? techmama 17 10,827 03-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: KMcLean
  Analysis paralysis options jb111 5 2,385 02-13-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master of Healthcare Administration - options? allvia 4 3,300 05-10-2023, 08:19 PM
Last Post: CatsDomino
  MSCS options ElephantCart 14 6,129 08-27-2022, 02:12 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)