Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why do you not post on the other forum?
#3
Because of all the bitching and politically-motivated posts, and general coldness/aggressiveness. I don't go to a forum about college education to read democrat/republican b.s.

I'm a member on other forums with more "aggressive" crowds, but for talking about education....its not that serious. Plenty of other places to bicker and push political points in posts.

Oh, and they focus more on masters/PhD and I'm not at that point yet, so I read and do a little posting here.


.png   Screenshot_20171118-223642.png (Size: 336.06 KB / Downloads: 51)

This crap is why. Half of the forum consists of random news and political b.s. Not to mention the racially-motivated posts I've seen there, also. I just want to learn about getting more education, not hear that crap. Bitchy people are annoying.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 


[-] The following 2 users Like icampy's post:
  • Life Long Learning, Thorne
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you not post on the other forum? - by icampy - 11-18-2017, 11:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest Running Active Member in the Forum Mint Berry Crunch 20 6,758 07-30-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Degreeinfo forum artem 9 2,948 08-23-2025, 11:35 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Gloat Post: 49 DAYS, ever, The "Credit Sprint" of 2023 [email protected] 3 3,107 05-06-2025, 12:38 PM
Last Post: [email protected]
  New Forum for "PUG and other Global Universities" Ares 14 4,973 12-01-2024, 11:48 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Did this forum go through a major update? Vle045 7 2,612 11-23-2024, 10:28 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  One Post Wonder - AI Bots & Spammers TINASAM 5 12,772 09-16-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  just for Laughs - Not a Political Post Charles Fout 15 4,366 09-14-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Signature in the Forum hsufeng 8 3,457 08-09-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Dr. Doom
  Post formatting settings ? Chimera 2 1,997 03-19-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I missed this forum 2L8 1 2,162 03-07-2024, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)