12-24-2017, 06:53 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 06:56 PM by bluebooger.)
(10-21-2017, 09:49 PM)cardiacclep Wrote: This is one I eventually will take but never had a chance to settle to study for. I may just do in the future for my own personal satisfaction even math has always been a frustrating endeavor for me. I would recommend Modern States as quick overview and it aligns with CLEP. I also heard good things about this: https://www.udemy.com/calculus1/ I prefer videos to books. Also, Khan has an awesome Calculus video series.
you can also get her videso on youtube
Calculus 1 playlist here
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...-jYnSfsQy0
or broken down in to sections here
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheIntegralCALC/playlists
Precalculus
29 videos
Limits & Continuity
24 videos
Derivatives
31 videos
Applications of Derivatives
50 videos
the only thing you don't get is the quiz
and everyone asking for the studyguide -- stop it
buy your own just like everyone else
https://clep.collegeboard.org/science-an...s/calculus


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)