12-26-2017, 02:05 PM
I like the unspoken tradition. Calling it the 'other forum' or 'sister forum' has been this member's only secret. I was fortunate to work for Prince during the time he was using a symbol as his name O(+> and even though we all called him Prince, he used Prince, we all without hesitation used O(+> when typing and referenced him as The Artist when talking with those outside of the circle. It was funny how it became an easy automatic response and when O(+> went back to Prince (with the media), we all felt that the circle was still cool but a little different.
My vote is the 'other forum' or 'sister forum' or 'D------I------' keeps with tradition
My vote is the 'other forum' or 'sister forum' or 'D------I------' keeps with tradition
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016
RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great
The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016
RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great
The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)