Poll: am i ready for the management CLEP?
This poll is closed.
yes you'll do fine
60.00%
3 60.00%
nearly, get the FCP training too
40.00%
2 40.00%
no, the questions dont match the CLEP and they miss stuff
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"am i ready?" 97% on Princ of Mgmt Modern States test Q's...
#3
Followup to my own post!

I was NOT ready I dont think! I ended up getting the Management Free Clep Prep package less than 48 hours to go and binge studying it and picked up ALOT of things that WERE NOT in the Modern States material and am very glad that I did!

Modern States ranked me at 97%, I think I might have hovered around a 50 on the real test had I rushed right in... I do not have confidence that I would have for sure passed... it taught me alot but not 'enough'... way too many little factoids that were better/denser packed from the FCP study guide and audio made a big amount of difference.

Just wanted to share this one as I got back from my real test where I got a 67 on the actual test. (and on the FCP studies I got in the upper 70's but theirs is out of 100, that much closer represented what I saw on the real test than the Modern States practice course, just FYI, cuz Modern States thought I was perfect)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: "am i ready?" 97% on Princ of Mgmt Modern States test Q's... - by blaczkowitz - 01-06-2018, 10:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Modern States + Uopeople = Least expensive RA Bachelor's?? Maniac Craniac 10 4,525 10-04-2025, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Seeker42
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,545 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Gandhi-King Global Academy - United States Institute of Peace Charles Fout 3 2,459 06-13-2024, 03:14 AM
Last Post: villagetunic
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 1,440 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Test score rogeryoung 4 2,507 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 1,990 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 3,177 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 16,676 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  I want Modern States to be in every student’s wheelhouse bjcheung77 0 1,446 09-28-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Modern States: At 60... & ICYMI... bjcheung77 2 1,770 08-28-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)