Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Capstone Fast track?
#1
Has anyone been able to fast track completion of their capstone? I would LOVE to simply power through it but I am in the online class which requires the discussion questions. I'm cool with the questions and easy points they provide but as we approach part 4 of 6 I'm eager to finish it out. I am wondering if I can ask the facilitator to grade my sections once submitted instead of waiting until the actual due date.

What would be super awesome is if the grade for the class was submitted early too so I could make the next graduation instead of waiting until Sept!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU Capstone Fast track? - by fingerscrossedx2 - 04-07-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: TESU Capstone Fast track? - by jsd - 04-07-2018, 10:06 PM
RE: TESU Capstone Fast track? - by dfrecore - 04-07-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: TESU Capstone Fast track? - by High_Order1 - 04-08-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: TESU Capstone Fast track? - by dfrecore - 04-08-2018, 05:36 PM
RE: TESU Capstone Fast track? - by DIGI-212 - 04-09-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: TESU Capstone Fast track? - by rlw74 - 04-09-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: TESU Capstone Fast track? - by dfrecore - 04-10-2018, 12:36 AM
RE: TESU Capstone Fast track? - by jsh1138 - 04-10-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: TESU Capstone Fast track? - by High_Order1 - 04-11-2018, 02:25 AM
RE: TESU Capstone Fast track? - by dfrecore - 04-11-2018, 10:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 6,024 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  AA Degree @ TESU - help with choosing courses kevinmane 3 1,763 12-09-2025, 02:43 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  Straighterline transfers straight to TESU or have to go through ACE? suzycupcake 8 3,037 11-13-2025, 12:10 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Saylor courses currently accepted at TESU? JayKosmos 9 3,248 11-07-2025, 03:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Excelsior Business Capstone and UMPI MAOL Zizi 3 1,954 09-09-2025, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Zizi
  Looking for the Easiest Study.com Upper-Level Courses for TESU Liberal Arts n0fx 2 2,497 09-02-2025, 06:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Just wanted to be sure about Calculus 1 transfer from SDC to TESU zauh 1 1,367 07-20-2025, 02:06 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU MAN-4350 bigkahoona724 4 3,218 02-27-2025, 09:27 PM
Last Post: DriftBossgame
  Sophia Courses to TESU: No More List? SCYankee 2 3,203 08-08-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: SCYankee
  TESU BA Computer Science - SDC credits newdegree 4 2,887 07-15-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)