(04-26-2018, 02:49 PM)vpassenheim Wrote:(07-13-2015, 03:02 PM)Goblue34 Wrote:navy3912 Wrote:Great write up!!
On average, how long did it take for you to complete the classes?
For the classes without writing I would say 4-7 days (Micro took longer), and the ones with writing took longer about 2 weeks.
Self paced works for me because at times I will spend an entire night working on something and at other times I wouldn't touch it for days.
Goblue34,
Thanks for the write-up. Can you clarify what you mean on length of time required. You said 4-7 days - how many hours does that make? I'm going to go at it full-time, so I would like to gauge how effective I might be.
FYI, you're replying to a post from 2015.
In general, I'd say most courses take from 10-80 hours to complete, depending on how familiar you are with the subject matter before you begin. This applies to most self-paced online courses via places like SL or Study.com. So, if you can dedicate 8 hours a day to course review and study, many courses can be completed in a week or less.. some within a day or two. Obviously, if you're putting in less time, expect it to take longer and vice-versa. Also, math courses and those with writing assignments or projects may take even more time since you need to do a lot of extra work on the side.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23
Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)