Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dyscalculic
#8
Great article. I think I have something like that, but it relates to following instructions. I actually have an easier time trying to figure out a recipie on my own versus reading the list of instructions.

Don't even get me started on things like Ikea furniture. It's not like I can't read the instructions. I just don't see them. Then, I read again and again and eventually see the entire list.

Not sure if this even makes sense, but it's made having a great "second in command" or assistant manager extremely important in my different jobs.
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin


My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
[-] The following 1 user Likes burbuja0512's post:
  • High_Order1
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dyscalculic - by High_Order1 - 04-28-2018, 06:03 PM
RE: Dyscalculic - by teacher2 - 04-28-2018, 08:44 PM
RE: Dyscalculic - by dfrecore - 04-29-2018, 12:01 AM
RE: Dyscalculic - by Ideas - 04-29-2018, 03:12 AM
RE: Dyscalculic - by Merlin - 04-29-2018, 04:21 AM
Dyscalculic - by acamp - 04-29-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: Dyscalculic - by dfrecore - 04-29-2018, 04:13 PM
RE: Dyscalculic - by burbuja0512 - 04-29-2018, 06:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)