Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thomas Edison State University suspended indefinitely Shmoop courses
#14
(05-04-2018, 02:55 PM)jcasillas74 Wrote: True, but giving students, who have had Shmoop courses approved, less than a month's notice to complete these courses is a d-move.

Absolutely. Another black mark for TESU in my book for being not student-friendly.

However, personally if I had 2-3 weeks, then I might be able to get enough Shmoop done for the English degree.

I'm enrolled in English but don't think I specifically talked about which Shmoop courses I would take. I might have mentioned Shmoop once, in regards to the English requirements, but I had been told (for other degrees/certs) that they cannot plan in ACE courses. Therefore, I did not try to discuss specific ACE courses for my Eng degree. If I knew there was some reason to discuss specific ACE courses, then I would have. Like I said, I tried to, for another degree plan.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Thomas Edison State University suspended indefinitely Shmoop courses - by Ideas - 05-04-2018, 03:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 57 12,824 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Robson
  Meta Courses Renewed Mint Berry Crunch 3 208 10-05-2026, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Saylor University Masters degrees, anybody doing them? DegreeNerd 5 461 09-27-2026, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Vle045
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 952 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,242 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 847 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,485 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,182 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow
  AA Degree @ TESU - help with choosing courses kevinmane 3 1,756 12-09-2025, 02:43 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 405 631,330 11-27-2025, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)