Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thomas Edison State University suspended indefinitely Shmoop courses
#35
(05-04-2018, 03:54 PM)Paramedic12 Wrote: I submitted an ace transcript to them on 4/6/18 with an additional 12 credits from shmoop. I assume the eval would have been completed by next week. Do you guys think they’ll still include those credits? I don’t necessarily need them but it would be nice to have them as I spent time/money/energy on those courses. Does the unproctored nature of the courses have anything to do with this suspension of shmoop credits?

I'm curious... what is the process for getting a transcript from Shmoop and sending it to TESU? It would be nice to know a rough drop-dead date for finishing what I can, and getting a transcript in by the 30th.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Thomas Edison State University suspended indefinitely Shmoop courses - by FlyBoyEJ - 05-04-2018, 04:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 61 12,984 Yesterday, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Meta Courses Renewed Mint Berry Crunch 3 243 10-05-2026, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Saylor University Masters degrees, anybody doing them? DegreeNerd 5 503 09-27-2026, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Vle045
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 961 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,252 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 858 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,492 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,188 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow
  AA Degree @ TESU - help with choosing courses kevinmane 3 1,762 12-09-2025, 02:43 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 405 631,597 11-27-2025, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)