Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need an UL English course? Harvard has one cheap!
#55
No I didn’t differentiate between graduate and undergraduate. They were more concerned with making sure that I signed up with the “for credit” version of the course. I responded to that email with a screenshot of my Harvard course schedule which states that it’s undergraduate. I’ll update you guys if they say it makes a difference.

Also, yes my general education electives are full but I haven’t been stressing over where they’ve put my classes yet. I’ve just been making sure they add them on so far.
TESU BA Liberal Studies /Communications 



Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Need an UL English course? Harvard has one cheap! - by BSLIONS - 06-05-2018, 03:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AI Made Expertise Cheap. Judgment Is The New Competitive Advantage LevelUP 0 265 09-01-2026, 06:53 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  CHEAP, Christian, RA, CBE Now Accepting ACE Credit SophiaPrincess 12 5,042 02-25-2026, 09:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Looking for cheap RA credits bjcheung77 3 1,596 12-29-2025, 01:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,096 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Looking for a college with easy As? Harvard apparently. BritStudent 7 2,638 11-26-2025, 11:07 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Audacia Novatio - Super cheap but unnaccredited school CollegeStudentAC 7 2,736 11-17-2025, 09:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I need cheap classes to boost GPA introsequence 25 14,285 06-09-2025, 08:21 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
  Beginners Guide To Getting Cheap/Fast College Credit bjcheung77 17 194,759 09-16-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Quick, Cheap, Easy Academic Certificate kevinmane 11 8,387 09-10-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  Cheap, easy graded credits for increasing GPA. Treach 9 5,769 09-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: karehiro

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)