Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thomas Edison State University suspended indefinitely Shmoop courses
Well looks like I was wrong. I didn't suspect shmoop to make changes just for one school. I thought maybe when their current ACE recommendations we're close to expiring they may change.
Shmoop could be free and I still wouldn't pay $25 for a proctored exam. I was able to finish a lot of classes with them but they suck. There are several more classes I think I could have finished if I paid for another month but they weren't worth the headache.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Thomas Edison State University suspended indefinitely Shmoop courses - by xjarhead1999 - 06-20-2018, 08:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saylor University Masters degrees, anybody doing them? DegreeNerd 5 344 09-27-2026, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Vle045
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 896 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,203 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 820 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,458 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,162 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow
  AA Degree @ TESU - help with choosing courses kevinmane 3 1,735 12-09-2025, 02:43 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 405 630,686 11-27-2025, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 56 12,673 11-13-2025, 12:56 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Saylor courses currently accepted at TESU? JayKosmos 9 3,215 11-07-2025, 03:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)