Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How hard is Principles of Statistics DSST?
#1
I've always been super average at math.  in high school I took algebra I&II, Geometry, Trigonometry I was a C+ to B- student, and this was 6+ years ago (I graduated in 2012).

For those who have passed Principles of Stat DSST, how hard do you think it is? consider my average math performance

also, what is your background and how did you prepare?


I have roughly 80 college credits so far, I passed the College Mathematics CLEP with a 56 a little over a year ago. that is my most recent exposure to math and I barely squeaked by with the 56
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How hard is Principles of Statistics DSST? - by Jitzman94 - 07-13-2018, 12:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DSST Developing New Tests in Several CLEP Subjects Jonathan Whatley 1 878 07-02-2026, 04:57 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  489 and Pass on Principles of Public Speaking Pt 1 and 2 Tbwitzel 0 3,088 06-14-2025, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Tbwitzel
  453 score on Principles of Supervision Tbwitzel 1 2,398 06-11-2025, 12:33 PM
Last Post: klone
  DSST Statistics lorellabee 3 3,318 04-25-2025, 08:56 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  InstantCert w/CLEP and DSST tomheany 6 5,360 11-12-2024, 03:57 PM
Last Post: mbcummings
  Military CLEP/DSST transcript issues defscarlett 4 2,926 01-10-2024, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  DSST can't insert school code when remote proctoring. Carnation 1 1,779 11-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  DSST Transcript help needed GameSlinger 5 4,366 08-15-2023, 02:59 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Taking DSST Ethics In Technology Exam Tomorrow Kyler 0 1,696 07-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Kyler
  I got a 71/100 on dsst ethics in tech practice Kyler 3 2,927 06-26-2023, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Kyler

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)