Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help making a new spreadsheet
#7
(09-29-2018, 02:27 PM)dfrecore Wrote: The plan is not obsolete, so I wouldn't panic.  I would have him take the cornerstone ASAP, to lock that in.  At least before July of 2019.  Which means registering for it early, since TESU treats it (and TECEP's) like normal courses.  I would register in January or so in order to get that done.

I would also double-check to make sure that TESU is still counting SL's Org Behavior and Managerial Accounting courses as UL - easier to do by enrolling and taking the cornerstone.  If they decide to downgrade those courses, they could do it retroactively.  Which means he/she needs to get it on their eval sooner rather than later.

SL's Org Behavior is now LL at TESU,  SL's Managerial Accounting - ACC150 comes into TESU as Cost Accounting - ACC-303 (UL) and is the last UL SL transfer for TESU: https://www.straighterline.com/colleges/...uivalency/

You can still use the SL Org Behavior in the AOS, just be aware that it will not count towards the UL credits needed.  I ended up taking a closer look at you sheet, and although a 'good plan' is not effected by the added cornerstone you have some other issues on the sheet that I see...

Remove Saylor Business Statistics from your AOS options - it won't work in the AOS.  You can use it to meet the Statistics requirement however, but it looks like you have SL planned for that.

Like that you have other courses listed as options for the AOS that although needed for the BSBA Core requirement you're also listing as AOS options, such as; BUS 314: Employment Law, Corporate Communication/Managerial Communications and FIN 101: Principles of Finance - these will not work in the AOS 

I'm pretty sure these also do not work in the AOS BUS303: Strategic Info Tech, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Logistics & Supply Chain Management or Labor Relations - someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

You have so many options listed it is unclear to me what the plan is, so I could have missed a few others that I've seen being stated that TESU will not place them in the AOS - I would focus on UL for the AOS and just double check here if they work and are still counting as UL with TESU prior to taking them.
Amberton - MSHRB
TESU - ASNSM/BSBA



Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help making a new spreadsheet - by Dowew - 09-29-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Need help making a new spreadsheet - by allvia - 09-29-2018, 03:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CS/SWE Degree - I need help making a game plan... diablo 14 4,235 04-29-2025, 11:16 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Need help making Degree Plan. erth2rue 4 3,338 02-07-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI BA in History & Political Science with Minors Spreadsheet PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 11 5,652 04-26-2023, 10:17 PM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  Help making a degree plan!! madiknune 47 13,647 04-15-2022, 06:06 PM
Last Post: madiknune
  UMPI BA Business Administration with Project Management spreadsheet path_seeker 20 10,482 03-03-2022, 10:49 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Spreadsheet of courses from affordable credit sources? alexhurts 3 2,349 08-12-2020, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Merlin
  Help desperately needed w/ picking a school and making a plan. Any help appreciated!! sharsharky 14 5,770 03-15-2019, 02:59 PM
Last Post: natshar
  TESU Spreadsheet for Accounting FishNDip 6 4,092 03-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Last Post: FishNDip

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)