Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Don't misrepresent where you went to school.
(10-04-2018, 06:25 PM)MNomadic Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 06:14 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 06:12 PM)MNomadic Wrote: Yep. Using it now at TESU for the final leg of my BS.

Do you have the Post 9/11 at 100% and will you have at least 5 days left on it?

I have to run (work).  will reply later.

I sure do. I actually chose TESU so that I could graduate after having used less than 6 months of it so I'd still have ~30 months for grad school, more undergraduate prerequisite courses, change of career to a trade school or other short/fun educational opportunities if I so chose at a later date. Disclaimer: I lean more towards STEM type programs than business but I'm open to lots of different options.

I appreciate the info


I think STEM is great.  Think long-term.  My wife is a professional degree type also, but now in her career, she is management. A one-week Mini-MBA (Mini-Master of Business Administration) Certificate is a great foundation course. The Harvard Law School Certificate in Negotiation and Leadership is useful. 
 
I have tons of MOOC/University certificates.  I have no feel for those colleges nor will they ever know me.  Being physically immersed in the same graduate school building and seats at the Harvard Kennedy School or the MIT Slone School of Management is priceless.  Meeting student often more experienced than the professor is priceless.  Sometimes making a career connection is priceless.
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).
 





[-] The following 1 user Likes Life Long Learning's post:
  • hsfamfun
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't misrepresent where you went to school. - by Life Long Learning - 10-04-2018, 09:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,354 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Medical School Choices - Extra Options Available bjcheung77 0 1,124 03-16-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CS degree for research grad school ECE focus Miaki 5 2,226 02-13-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: mundi5
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,060 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Oakford Academy - International Language School bjcheung77 6 4,364 12-15-2025, 11:29 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Mergers, Partnerships, Private school choice bjcheung77 0 1,011 11-27-2025, 02:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Audacia Novatio - Super cheap but unnaccredited school CollegeStudentAC 7 2,710 11-17-2025, 09:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduated - graduate school supernoms 5 2,328 11-07-2025, 03:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Rainbow FINALLY finished nursing school! sixxx2069 5 3,781 06-09-2025, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Grad school recommendation letters Armadillo1 4 3,183 04-30-2025, 07:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)