Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Teaching at the University level
#11
(10-16-2018, 10:57 PM)sanantone Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 01:21 PM)cookderosa Wrote: Sanantone,
I'm happy to address questions to clarify what I said to Cheese, but I have no interest in playing games with you.

This is your tactic when you don't want to admit that you were wrong.

For anyone else who is interested in accurate info rather than feel good info, try searching for doctoral programs in culinary arts and see how many you find. You cannot compare vocational programs to academic programs. The accreditation guidelines for instructor qualifications are different.

To Cheese: everything I've said to you for your wife is 100% true.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Teaching at the University level - by cookderosa - 10-17-2018, 07:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,106 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 656 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,887 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,372 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,158 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  I went crazy and bought 5 - Level 7 Diploma's... bjcheung77 17 10,168 04-19-2026, 09:18 AM
Last Post: wow
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,815 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  OTHM Level 7 Public Admin Channy 0 738 02-18-2026, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Channy
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,796 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Level 5 TEFL Diploma - £120 Kalas 13 4,605 01-06-2026, 02:25 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)