Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Passed Saylor CS402: Computer Communications and Networks on second attempt
#5
(11-16-2018, 01:33 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Good Job!  That's awesome you passed.  BTW, both of those courses will come into TESU as LL.  What do you have left to take? That's 6 courses for the BSBA CIS left.  Are you going for an IT degree afterward?  I noticed you have the Stackable Certs from CompTIA and other certs, they'll be perfect for a BSIT degree at WGU.

All the Saylor ones I'm doing are showing up that they come in as 300 level, but I've had them planned for a while. I'm also planning CS302: Software Engineering. I took System Analysis and Design at Study.com, and I'm hoping there's a lot of overlap.
TESU BSBA CIS - March 2019
Clep: College Algebra, Analyzing and Interpreting Literature, History of U.S. I, History of U.S. II, Principles of Management, Introductory Sociology, College Composition, American Government, Financial Accounting, Principles of Macroeconomics, Principles of Microeconomics, Principles of Marketing, Information Systems, Introductory Business Law, Introductory Psychology, Western Civilization I, Spanish Language, Biology, Social Science and History, Precalculus, Calculus
Study.com: FIN-102 Personal Finance, FIN-101 Principles of Finance, ACC-102 Managerial Accounting, BUS-308 Globalization and International Management, CS-302 Systems Analysis and Design, CS-303 Database Management, COM-120 Presentation Skills in the Workplace, BUS-113 Business Communication, STAT-101 Principles of Statistics
OnlineDegree.com: Computer Science CS101
Saylor.org: CS402, BUS303, CS302
Certs: CompTIA A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, MCSA, LPIC-1, CCNA
TESU: BUS-421 Business Administration Capstone
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Passed Saylor CS402: Computer Communications and Networks on second attempt - by camjenks - 11-16-2018, 04:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saylor University Masters degrees, anybody doing them? DegreeNerd 5 319 09-27-2026, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 5,982 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  Free Saylor MBA Chimera 26 22,726 03-14-2026, 10:37 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  2026 Saylor CS302 Software Engineering and CS402 Computer Communications and Networks animuscerebri 6 2,280 02-13-2026, 04:39 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Saylor grading and transcript timeframe Ideas 6 4,696 01-05-2026, 05:13 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls
  Saylor - Proctored Exam? bushysmalls 5 2,461 01-05-2026, 03:00 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls
  Saylor and ProctorU ajs1976 2 2,809 12-30-2025, 09:06 PM
Last Post: princevinz27
Information New Sophia Course - Computer Applications (1 Credit LL) Ares 2 1,752 12-01-2025, 10:27 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Saylor courses currently accepted at TESU? JayKosmos 9 3,202 11-07-2025, 03:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Westcott Adding RA Computer Science Courses Jonathan Whatley 9 5,266 09-22-2025, 09:29 AM
Last Post: bluebooger

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)