Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TheInstitutes.org
#1
I have applied to TESU and am awaiting my evaluation based on actual college courses completed.  I also have some insurance courses (AAI and CPCU) completed at The Institutes:  

1) I think I have read that some have successfully transferred the ETHICS course to TESU, can I get confirmation on that? 

2) I had my other two transcripts sent directly TESU.  With The Institutes, do you suggest that I first transfer to ACE, or does anyone have advice on that process?  

3) Piggybacking on #2, is there a reason to transfer StraighterLine and Study.com courses to ACE first, or again just have them sent directly to TESU?  

If it matters, I have about 90 credits completed and am going for the BSBA-Finance.  So the ethics would be for "business ethics" requirement, and I would be perhaps hoping for an insurance courses or two to count toward finance as opposed to electives.  

Thank you everyone - this forum is awesome!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TheInstitutes.org - by nwraivo - 01-03-2019, 12:19 PM
RE: TheInstitutes.org - by ROYISAGIRL - 01-03-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: TheInstitutes.org - by dfrecore - 01-03-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: TheInstitutes.org - by nwraivo - 01-03-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: TheInstitutes.org - by mysonx3 - 01-03-2019, 01:47 PM
RE: TheInstitutes.org - by nwraivo - 01-03-2019, 01:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU ethics - free course with TheInstitutes? studyingfortests 2 1,703 07-19-2021, 08:17 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TheInstitutes 312N is no longer valid... jonahh 13 4,251 02-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Last Post: jsd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)