01-08-2019, 04:41 PM
mdel210201 Wrote:Thanks a million. As you can see I have been back and forth a million times whether to move forward with my degree for years. Hahah Honestly, this is the least amount by far that I have to do. I really thought I had a lot more to do.
*sigh, using an ipad sucks, back to the computer* There was a missing line in my replies. You still need to do the 22 credits. So in total, you need 50. You are correct, you need 22 credits arts/sciences in addition to those 28. But there are easy credits to snatch up quickly.
Get 44 credits cheap for $9/3 credit course at onlinedegree.com from home, take everything from them as long as it doesn't duplicate your courses, and do the 3 UL capstone/3 UL UExcel. I recommend these as they are easier to pass, you get 10% for attendance, 50% for quizzes, and the final is only worth 40% - you need a cumulative 70% to pass.
If you are great with exams and very close to a test center, take the CLEPS/ModernStates as it's FREE. You just need to use their resources and maybe get some extra free resources from a local library. Study and pass the exams - again, chose the ones that don't duplicate your current credits.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)