Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Crippling self doubt! (aka starting college at 40!)
#45
And.. I'm back. Wow. I guess I know what it feels like to be an addict now! I was on a work trip in the Carolina's for a week and I had extremely limited cell service and no internet the whole week. I couldn't get online to do anything and could barely even make cell phone calls.

Someone asked me what was wrong because I seemed distracted and I said "I can't get online to work on my college classes and it's bumming me out." I'm 100% sure they thought I was nuts. I drove 6 hours to get home today and the first thing I did was finally take the exam for the institutes ethics class. Got an 84%, which I'm perfectly fine with. A little bummed since I could have done better had I taken the test immediately after reading the materials but c'est la vie! I passed and I'll take it!
[-] The following 2 users Like Mil0's post:
  • Life_One, Merlin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Crippling self doubt! (aka starting college at 40!) - by Mil0 - 01-25-2019, 11:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,578 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,739 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 364 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 399 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,361 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,069 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,944 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 555 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 758 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 666 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)