Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Learning Disabled, Need Some Advice
#3
Quote:Given your situation, I would avoid time-pressured high stakes exams,such as CLEP,etc.


Okay, for writing I'll attempt to do just that. I do think I'll be just fine in a math testing environment, given some extra time, provided I am permitted a basic calculator. My most intensive math course is likely stats (I'll be a business major) so that helps. It's a lot easier to handle than advanced algebra or trigonometry and my notes say I'm permitted a basic calculator.

So, given the Study.com or Davar approach:

  1. In the final, or any of the tests really, am I permitted to spell-check my submissions? I presume they both use ProctorU.
  2. Is there an online course/testing environment that fulfills the composition requirement that is pass/fail instead of GPA-based?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Learning Disabled, Need Some Advice - by retro - 02-02-2019, 10:25 AM
RE: Learning Disabled, Need Some Advice - by retro - 02-02-2019, 11:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 721 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  How Becoming Comfortably Uncomfortable Unlocks Learning LevelUP 0 366 06-30-2026, 06:47 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Restricting Social Media and AI for Young People: Effects on Learning and Networking? Jonathan Whatley 13 1,831 06-13-2026, 10:19 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  John Bear, 1938-2026, Author of Bear’s Guide to Distance Learning Jonathan Whatley 14 2,657 05-27-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: msganti
  International Student (Chile) seeking advice: South College vs. GGU (UpGrad) for DBA? qwiqwiqwi 9 2,923 01-29-2026, 01:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,269 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  TEL Learning - MACU Paperplanes 1 1,575 07-05-2025, 11:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Houston Community College and Sophia Learning Partnership Concluding May 14, 2025 RaiponceRapunzel 3 7,331 03-16-2025, 12:29 PM
Last Post: nynysofly
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,228 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  AI/Machine Learning Subject Based BS degree vetvso 4 2,545 10-18-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: vetvso

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)