10-15-2010, 03:39 PM
TESC.
I could have gone to EX or COSC; ultimately, it came down to EX or TESC (COSC was to expensive, in comparison). I chose TESC over EX, even though I'm from NY and tuition might have been a little less expensive because of
1. The name (I personally think TE sounds better than EX) and I'm a TE (the person) fan.
2. Ease of understanding the website and I heard good things about blackboard
3. I liked the comprehensive tuition plan.
The purple didn't exactly trip my switches....not than mauve and tan are my favorite colors...just saying.
I could have gone to EX or COSC; ultimately, it came down to EX or TESC (COSC was to expensive, in comparison). I chose TESC over EX, even though I'm from NY and tuition might have been a little less expensive because of
1. The name (I personally think TE sounds better than EX) and I'm a TE (the person) fan.
2. Ease of understanding the website and I heard good things about blackboard
3. I liked the comprehensive tuition plan.
The purple didn't exactly trip my switches....not than mauve and tan are my favorite colors...just saying.
[SIZE="2"]graduated
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)