Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Crippling self doubt! (aka starting college at 40!)
#74
(02-05-2019, 02:24 PM)Mil0 Wrote: I really like how study.com gives you credit towards courses that go together. I was going to do history 308, as Allvia suggested but I just noticed that it requires two 2000-3000 word essays. I still have to finish my 1000-1200 word essay for english comp I that I've been putting off.

I wish I could just submit the white papers I have to write for work but they don't fit the essay prompts. facepalm.

All of Study's UL courses will require at least one paper (or other project) in addition to the exam.  If you stick to the rubric and they are pretty painless - don't over think them.   Make sure you get in your two exams per month though, the papers can be handed in after the exam(s) but the exams do not carry over into the next month.  I personally preferred to take the exams first - then you'd have a good idea of what level your paper needed to be at to pass.
Amberton - MSHRB
TESU - ASNSM/BSBA



[-] The following 1 user Likes allvia's post:
  • rvm
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Crippling self doubt! (aka starting college at 40!) - by allvia - 02-05-2019, 03:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,569 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,733 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 362 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 395 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,354 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,061 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,941 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 555 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 755 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 665 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)