Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have 120 College Credits...
#11
(02-08-2019, 02:28 PM)Merlin Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 01:43 PM)natshar Wrote: Just wanted to be clear TESU only grants two associates and if I already have two associates I'm not eligible to earn another one. Is this correct?

Yes, TESU policy states that they will only award a maximum of two associates degrees and a maximum of two bachelor's degrees to the same student. If you already have two associates, they will not award another. Likewise for bachelor's degrees.

(02-08-2019, 02:20 PM)armstrongsubero Wrote: If the two associates were in the same type and ganted at the same time then its not a problem.

Like me my ASNSM in Math and ASNSM in CS count as my first degree and the AAS in CJ counts as the second. So while it is 3 degrees it only counts as 2.

Technically, those are only two degrees. The first degree is the ASNSM, which includes both the Math and CS options. Options are basically like an AOS, so you can have multiple options under the same degree. The AAS is a second degree.

Thats what I said.
GRADUATE

PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)

Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025

BA Computer Science, TESU  '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU  '19
AS  Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU  '19

StraighterLine (27 Cr)   Shmoop (18 Cr)  Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr)  ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr)   Study.com (39 Cr)

TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr)  Nations University  (9 cr)  UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)  

Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have 120 College Credits... - by natshar - 02-08-2019, 02:46 AM
RE: I have 120 College Credits... - by cookderosa - 02-08-2019, 07:44 AM
RE: I have 120 College Credits... - by dfrecore - 02-08-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: I have 120 College Credits... - by natshar - 02-08-2019, 01:43 PM
RE: I have 120 College Credits... - by Merlin - 02-08-2019, 02:28 PM
RE: I have 120 College Credits... - by armstrongsubero - 02-08-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: I have 120 College Credits... - by natshar - 02-08-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: I have 120 College Credits... - by vetvso - 02-08-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: I have 120 College Credits... - by mysonx3 - 02-08-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I have 120 College Credits... - by Merlin - 02-08-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: I have 120 College Credits... - by natshar - 02-08-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: I have 120 College Credits... - by natshar - 02-08-2019, 11:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,752 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,806 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 383 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 422 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,462 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,128 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,979 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 576 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 775 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 684 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)