Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Devastated after recent assignment grade
#5
(03-19-2019, 11:54 AM)Cheeseburrito Wrote: I'm in the EC nursing ADN program and finished my first week of nursing core classes on Sunday. I received my first assignment grade back and got a 68.5. I'm crushed and feeling defeated like I haven't felt in a long time.
How do I recover from such an emotional defeat and move on to be successful? It feels like if I can't get something like this right maybe I should try a different career at this point.
I actually think it's not a big deal at all because it's only one assignment. Employers care about degrees, not grades. Just don't stop!  This is NOTHING. I got put on academic alert one time because I got a D- in accounting. I was very sick during that semester and almost lost financial aid.
OnlineDegree
Intro to Marketing and Strategy ($9) | Intro to Microeconomics ($9)

Study
Intro to Managerial Accounting ($70) | Advanced Accounting ($70) | Managerial Accounting ($80) | Intermediate Accounting 2 ($90) | Intermediate Accounting I ($90) | Cybersecurity Policies & Management ($80) | Management Information Systems ($80) | Data Structures & Algorithms ($80) | Intro to Programming ($70) | Computer Architecture ($70) | Calculus ($80) Database Management ($80)
Systems Analysis & Design ($70) | Discrete Math ($80) | Intro to Operation Systems ($80)

Saylor.org
Intro to Computer Science I ($25)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Devastated after recent assignment grade - by udi - 03-19-2019, 03:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degree in hand, jobs out of reach: Why recent grads are struggling in a competitive.. LevelUP 2 2,542 02-02-2025, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Kal Di
  Grade 5 Math Question - What's your answer? bjcheung77 6 3,297 10-28-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cooper
  Why Grade Complaints Are Misunderstood - ‘improvement’ or ‘effort" should included LevelUP 0 1,142 06-12-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TECEP Advertising updates or recent feedback? seanmathews 5 2,687 10-09-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Grade for credit Mike Williams 14 4,922 01-11-2023, 12:28 PM
Last Post: davewill
  EdX MicroBachelors letter grade question cardiacclep 3 2,564 12-28-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  National Trends in Grade Inflation for American Colleges LevelUP 1 1,764 09-21-2022, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Courcelles
  Options for "Fast/Cheap" Credits that Give a Letter Grade at the Big Three? retro 5 4,300 11-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Feeling Discouraged due to grade and what materials did you use 2L8 13 5,801 09-11-2019, 10:06 PM
Last Post: 2L8
  Seriously worried—almost all of degree university-level courses = grade 12 courses pws 12 9,711 03-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Last Post: posabsolute

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)