Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Crippling self doubt! (aka starting college at 40!)
#98
(03-26-2019, 07:15 PM)Mil0 Wrote: Thank you! I was trying to avoid any dupes so I didn’t waste money/time.

Looks like I’ll do:
bus 109 (it’s much shorter than comp 103.)
Comp 102
Comp 105

At least that’s 9 credits. I was excited about an “easy” 15 credits.

One of my TEEX classes definitely came in as CYB-120. I just had them evaluated in January.

Did you complete the TEEX courses after the new ACE review? If so, would you mind sharing what they actually transferred into TESU as now? Just curious what may of changed in terms of equivalencies for those now. I completed them prior to the change and have been pondering whether it would be worth doing them over again or not.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Crippling self doubt! (aka starting college at 40!) - by shadowgem - 03-26-2019, 08:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,387 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,665 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 341 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 377 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,322 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,024 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,881 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 540 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 736 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 652 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)