04-10-2019, 11:06 PM
I know of ITIL and see it in job positions occasionally.
This is the first I've heard of HL7. Maybe I'm out of touch. Dang kids.
This is the first I've heard of HL7. Maybe I'm out of touch. Dang kids.
Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021
Western Governors University
MBA IT Management, 2026
BS IT Security, 2018
Northwestern California University School of Law
1L 20cr completed, withdrew from school, 2023-24
Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023
Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015
Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 87
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021
Western Governors University
MBA IT Management, 2026
BS IT Security, 2018
Northwestern California University School of Law
1L 20cr completed, withdrew from school, 2023-24
Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023
Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015
Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 87
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)