04-09-2008, 07:27 PM
You take the test online. I remember it saying something about 2 to 3 weeks, but the fact is they are going to have your email address on hand. Make sure that you give them a valid one. In a matter of minutes, you will recieve an email telling you if you passed or failed said exam.
As far as failing, and then retesting I don't have a clue. Double check your answers before submitting them and you should never encounter that problem to begin with though.
As far as failing, and then retesting I don't have a clue. Double check your answers before submitting them and you should never encounter that problem to begin with though.
[SIZE="1"]CLEP exams passed:
Management, Accounting, Marketing, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics
DSST exams passed:
Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Statistics, Management Information Systems
Earned:
B.A. in Business Administration: Technology Management from Saint Leo University
M.S. in Leadership: Business Ethics from Duquesne University [/SIZE]
Management, Accounting, Marketing, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics
DSST exams passed:
Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Statistics, Management Information Systems
Earned:
B.A. in Business Administration: Technology Management from Saint Leo University
M.S. in Leadership: Business Ethics from Duquesne University [/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)