04-17-2019, 12:20 PM
degreeguy, Happy Belated B-day (I read the last thread of yours, it was Friday the 12th - ain't we lucky it wasn't Friday the 13th...) Anyways, I reviewed the spreadsheet dfrecore created for you. You're just missing the AOS and a few courses that can be completed really quickly. Which providers have you signed up for and what courses have you completed so far? Have you signed up and paid for your Cornerstone at TESU yet?
For all ACE/NCCRS credits, as long as you score 70% or higher, you get the recommended credit. I still tell people not to slack off just in case. It's better that you do well on your undergrad studies as it prepares you for the capstone course and grad school.
degreeguy Wrote:To confirm, using Straighterline as an example - a passing grade is 70% or higher, anything over 70% will be sent over as 3 credits and simply go on as pass?
I just finished up my first class and scored a 92%, but even if it was a 70%, it would make no difference? Kinda stinks if that is what it is, but I guess there isn't much I can do about it.
For all ACE/NCCRS credits, as long as you score 70% or higher, you get the recommended credit. I still tell people not to slack off just in case. It's better that you do well on your undergrad studies as it prepares you for the capstone course and grad school.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)