04-16-2008, 10:15 PM
Farmerboy,
Glad to hear this. My 15 year old daughter initially had trouble with Excelsior but when they discovered that she was taking university courses from a Canadian university and had her high school diploma, they tentatively said ok - BUT we need to have an official evaluation by an expensive evaluation outfit to prove that a Canadian high school diploma = a US high school diploma. They know that already,and living in Haiphong, Vietnam where I am working makes getting all of the paper work done a real pain, with much delay. Charter Oaks wouldn't budge on 16 but she is getting closer. I didn't try Thomas Edison but you have given me hope there. Our biggest problem now is that we can't test here (CLEP,DANTES,ECE) and she has to write all of her tests 23 or so in a few weeks back in the US/Canada. I am having a big problem finding testing people who will let her write exams day after day,several each day.
Good luck on your August 2008 grad!
Sidney
Glad to hear this. My 15 year old daughter initially had trouble with Excelsior but when they discovered that she was taking university courses from a Canadian university and had her high school diploma, they tentatively said ok - BUT we need to have an official evaluation by an expensive evaluation outfit to prove that a Canadian high school diploma = a US high school diploma. They know that already,and living in Haiphong, Vietnam where I am working makes getting all of the paper work done a real pain, with much delay. Charter Oaks wouldn't budge on 16 but she is getting closer. I didn't try Thomas Edison but you have given me hope there. Our biggest problem now is that we can't test here (CLEP,DANTES,ECE) and she has to write all of her tests 23 or so in a few weeks back in the US/Canada. I am having a big problem finding testing people who will let her write exams day after day,several each day.
Good luck on your August 2008 grad!
Sidney


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)