06-24-2019, 08:23 AM
@rvm it isnt ridiculous. Some providers are easier than others. If I had to rank based on my experince eith them I will rank as follows from hardest to easiest:
Shmoop
Aleks
The Institutes
Straighterline
Sophia (paid)
TEEX
Study.com
Sophia (free)
This is based on me watching people complain about various providers. Some platoforms are easier than some to earn credits.
Shmoop
Aleks
The Institutes
Straighterline
Sophia (paid)
TEEX
Study.com
Sophia (free)
This is based on me watching people complain about various providers. Some platoforms are easier than some to earn credits.
GRADUATE
PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025
BA Computer Science, TESU '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU '19
AS Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU '19
StraighterLine (27 Cr) Shmoop (18 Cr) Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr) ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr) Study.com (39 Cr)
TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr) Nations University (9 cr) UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)
PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025
BA Computer Science, TESU '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU '19
AS Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU '19
StraighterLine (27 Cr) Shmoop (18 Cr) Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr) ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr) Study.com (39 Cr)
TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr) Nations University (9 cr) UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)