Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Step by step for compiling credits for transfer?
#7
(09-10-2019, 05:17 PM)gingermama Wrote: I have a degree plan pretty well mapped out thanks to you and someone else. Big thank you by the way. I think the reason I finally decided to go with TESU was because I could enroll and not have to worry about taking courses from them to stay enrolled, just have to take a TECEP every 18 mo? I can't remember if that's correct or not... so how exactly do I put the courses I'm taking on an ACE transcript? Just send them the info each time? does that cost $? like with the CSM Learn course? or do I accumulate them and send them all at once to save $ and then transfer to TESU once every 6 mo or so? This is the part that's confusing me.

Yes, adding courses to your ACE transcript is free. You don't pay until you send your ACE transcript to the school. Instead of the provider sending the course info to ACE, however, you go to the ACE website, enter in the course info, and ACE "pulls" the course from the provider.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Step by step for compiling credits for transfer? - by davewill - 09-10-2019, 05:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACTFL credit transfer degreedude80 2 1,099 06-03-2026, 06:24 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,789 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,099 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  How does OTHM, QUALIFI & ATHE Credits appear in Transcript ZenD 3 1,536 02-05-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,259 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Looking for cheap RA credits bjcheung77 3 1,601 12-29-2025, 01:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How do ECTS credits map to a US degree? EstBob72 4 2,419 12-23-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TEEX FEMA Cybersecurity Ace Credits Student0fLif3 6 2,367 08-25-2025, 01:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information 3 credits in quantitative reasoning for $39 (ACE) MNomadic 97 43,264 07-30-2025, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  another way to possibly earn college credits krush 4 4,422 03-19-2025, 12:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)