10-18-2019, 09:51 PM
They probably wouldn't be able to answer the question anyway. There are a few IT guys there who graduated college long before data science degrees were a thing, and that's about it among the STEM fields.
One recent question I thought they would be able to answer easily was which state universities accept NA credits. Instead, the thread devolved into an argument about the value of NA degrees and how people who get them are idiots. I did a few minutes of research and found CSU Global.
I do have a STEM educational background, but it's in the life sciences. From what I've experienced and seen, traditional, brick and mortar universities tend to require less writing. Non-traditional schools act like they have something to prove and put too much focus on number of pages and APA formatting.
One recent question I thought they would be able to answer easily was which state universities accept NA credits. Instead, the thread devolved into an argument about the value of NA degrees and how people who get them are idiots. I did a few minutes of research and found CSU Global.
I do have a STEM educational background, but it's in the life sciences. From what I've experienced and seen, traditional, brick and mortar universities tend to require less writing. Non-traditional schools act like they have something to prove and put too much focus on number of pages and APA formatting.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)