Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forum Users - How would you go about this?
#6
Duplicate threads are annoying, so as an admin, I would delete them (although I'm not the one doing the work, and I won't be reporting them). Maybe a nice message saying "you made duplicate threads, I deleted all but 1 and kept it in the correct place" is a good way to start. This assumes someone doesn't know where to post or the etiquette of not putting duplicates everywhere.

For those who are trying to scam the system, I say delete them and their accounts.

I think we know the difference between the two types of people.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • cookderosa
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Users - How would you go about this? - by dfrecore - 10-30-2019, 11:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Celebrating a Forum Legend: bjcheung77's Record-Breaking Journey! LevelUP 22 6,943 05-18-2026, 02:46 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  Degree Forum - Degree Planning Tool bjcheung77 0 2,026 05-05-2025, 11:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree Forum Wiki - are you inclined ? any4yeardegree 2 2,741 12-23-2024, 05:53 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  College Rankings Are in Trouble. Do Their Users Care? LevelUP 7 2,903 04-27-2023, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  New to the forum, couple questions. ARhead 29 10,368 03-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Last Post: ARhead
  Newbies - PLEASE post your questions on the forum dfrecore 9 5,570 02-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Any other aspiring (or certified) real estate appraisers on the forum? dexter1326 6 4,984 12-06-2018, 10:36 PM
Last Post: rlw74
  Moved to correct forum Kelly Green 0 1,332 09-24-2018, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  General Forum question vs. PM'ing someone dfrecore 14 5,576 08-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Specific Feedback Forum Question acamp 4 2,704 07-26-2018, 07:56 PM
Last Post: acamp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)