Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
InstantCert Credit courses
#1
My dd wants to share this:

Hello, I just want to share my experience with InstantCert Credit.  I took American Government, Environmental Sciences, and Astronomy.  I'm planning on using these for my general ed, either TESU or Excelsior.  In my opinion the classes were challenging.  But I expect that for a college-material class, since I am only a home-schooled high school student.  I took only one course at a time, it took me about a week to get it done.  The quizzes were easy.  The exams were challenging.  I wish I would have been able to see what questions I did wrong in the exams.  My overall experience was okay.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sunshine7612's post:
  • doom
Reply


Messages In This Thread
InstantCert Credit courses - by Sunshine7612 - 11-14-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: InstantCert Credit courses - by doom - 12-24-2019, 05:44 AM
RE: InstantCert Credit courses - by doom - 02-02-2020, 03:28 AM
RE: InstantCert Credit courses - by Oulton1 - 03-09-2021, 01:39 PM
RE: InstantCert Credit courses - by doom - 02-04-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: InstantCert Credit courses - by doom - 02-07-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: InstantCert Credit courses - by doom - 02-10-2020, 11:17 AM
RE: InstantCert Credit courses - by cwendy111 - 04-15-2020, 02:23 AM
RE: InstantCert Credit courses - by rachel83az - 03-09-2021, 01:55 PM
RE: InstantCert Credit courses - by Oulton1 - 03-09-2021, 01:59 PM
RE: Post your Test Results! - by Not_a_robot_101 - 02-06-2020, 03:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 61 13,042 10-07-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Meta Courses Renewed Mint Berry Crunch 3 264 10-05-2026, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 323 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
Information Avant Assessment: Language Proficiency Exams for ACE Credit MNomadic 5 3,234 09-09-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 966 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Cheapest and easiest UL credit available atm? daydream 7 1,286 08-17-2026, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,259 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 868 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,495 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,192 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)