Ok, well I've got a couple of further details about the program that makes it far more iffy.
1) The quizzes are not part of your grade and not even required. They exist purely for self evaluation. The program is entirely graded on the essay's/projects/assignments you complete for each module. MBA = 13 projects/assignments
2) Not once have I seen the word "degree" being used in any of the literature or online. In fact all the documentations specifically avoid the word. I strongly suspect ( but can't yet actually prove) that these programs aren't degrees, but are in fact college training courses which have been given the title "Master...", where the Universidad Isabel I simply accredits the coursework as being the equivalent of 1500 hrs or 60 ECTS. So just like a Scrum Masters certificate is not a Masters degree, neither would this be. Does that make sense?
If it isn't a degree then it's pretty much fraudulent, I hope I'm wrong.
1) The quizzes are not part of your grade and not even required. They exist purely for self evaluation. The program is entirely graded on the essay's/projects/assignments you complete for each module. MBA = 13 projects/assignments
2) Not once have I seen the word "degree" being used in any of the literature or online. In fact all the documentations specifically avoid the word. I strongly suspect ( but can't yet actually prove) that these programs aren't degrees, but are in fact college training courses which have been given the title "Master...", where the Universidad Isabel I simply accredits the coursework as being the equivalent of 1500 hrs or 60 ECTS. So just like a Scrum Masters certificate is not a Masters degree, neither would this be. Does that make sense?
If it isn't a degree then it's pretty much fraudulent, I hope I'm wrong.
Achieved
BSBA - GM: TESU
BSc(Hons) Politics: University of Plymouth
GradCert Computing: London Metropolitan University
Non-Credit Professional Certificates
Technology Leadership: Cornell University***Prince2 Certified***Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
BSBA - GM: TESU
BSc(Hons) Politics: University of Plymouth
GradCert Computing: London Metropolitan University
Non-Credit Professional Certificates
Technology Leadership: Cornell University***Prince2 Certified***Lean Six Sigma Green Belt


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)