01-08-2020, 07:46 PM
(12-27-2019, 11:59 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: New Member here...
Glad I found this forum as I am considering a MBA and/or Masters from ENEB. I wonder could these diplomas be validated by Universidad Azteca or Universidad Central de Nicaragua as accredited hours or degrees. If ENEB / Universidad Isabel I grants ECTS hours, I would think that there would be a way to have a foreign university validate the programs which would make them accredited. Then have one of the credential evaluators grant an equivalency regional accredited report based off the accredited university that validated the ENEB/ Universidad Isabel program.
Here are their university websites:
Universidad Azteca: http://universidadazteca.net/doctor_programmes
Universidad Central de Nicaragua: http://businessschooldirect.info/
These two universities have a partnership where Azteca validates a degree which is then awarded through Nicaragua as an accredited foreign degree. One of NACES evaluators could then grant RA accreditation equivalency.
ENEB lists the CV of their faculty. Only 4 out of 32 have doctorates, and none of them have any degrees from a well known school.
An MBA program taught by faculty with such weak credentials would NEVER be accredited, and would never be accepted for a degree equivalency in the United States.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)