Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Calculus I/II - Advice?
#7
(02-28-2020, 08:18 AM)armstrongsubero Wrote: The closest thing you can get to learning math through programming like that is project Euler:

https://projecteuler.net/

Be minded its a hard hard road. You'll have to do a lot of research. I started it and some problems take me days lol.

Just practice the math OP. You'll feel so accomplished knowing you conquered calculus.
Yes, definitely, because there are a lot of paths I didn't take (ie Computer Science or EET) because I was intimidated.

I have no interest in putting that much work, but the concept of your book intrigued me and wondered if it could apply to math with code as opposed to code with English. It looks a lot like "A Tour of the Calculus" but for Data Structures & Algorithms.

https://www.amazon.com/Tour-Calculus-Dav...192&sr=8-1
That book definitely started me on the path the just doing it finally.


Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Calculus I/II - Advice? - by xicovu - 02-28-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by armstrongsubero - 02-28-2020, 07:00 AM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by xicovu - 02-28-2020, 07:39 AM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by armstrongsubero - 02-28-2020, 07:54 AM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by xicovu - 02-28-2020, 08:09 AM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by armstrongsubero - 02-28-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by xicovu - 02-28-2020, 08:28 AM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by davewill - 02-29-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by armstrongsubero - 02-29-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by bjcheung77 - 02-29-2020, 08:22 PM
Calculus I/II - Advice? - by harrypotter - 03-01-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by xicovu - 03-18-2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by bjcheung77 - 03-18-2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by xicovu - 03-18-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by bjcheung77 - 03-18-2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Calculus I/II - Advice? - by xicovu - 03-18-2020, 02:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 743 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  International Student (Chile) seeking advice: South College vs. GGU (UpGrad) for DBA? qwiqwiqwi 9 2,967 01-29-2026, 01:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,285 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,267 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 5,105 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  Calculus 3 - Need A Source dharmastudios 27 12,611 07-21-2024, 06:57 PM
Last Post: legenwait4itdary
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 3,387 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Burnout advice anewmanx 13 6,734 11-18-2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: anewmanx
Question Seeking advice - should I switch degrees? impasta 15 7,251 06-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Nutrition & Fitness - degree advice lumina 10 4,483 01-23-2023, 02:08 PM
Last Post: lumina

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)